Cloudli is currently looking for an Assistant Controller.
Your role will consist of supporting a growing organization in all in all the accounting and finance functions, by providing valuable timely support to monthly accounting activities, general ledger transactions and various analyses.
If you are a meticulous, dedicated and resourceful candidate and want to be involved in the growth of one of the technological leaders in today’s telecommunications carrier market then this is the position for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and file sales tax return and reconcile remittance balances
- Participate in the validation of monthly results
- Monitor AP / AR / Bank Positions
- Assist in the preparation of annual year-end external audit
- Prepare month-end journal entries and update month end lead sheets
- Participate in the bookkeeping, maintenance of the general ledger as well the balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze accounts variances
- Assist AP/AR employees
- Posting journal entries
- Reconcile US sales tax and reconcile remittance balances
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for US subsidiary
- Assist with inventory analysis
- Assist the controller as requested
- Other related tasks as requested.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum DEC in accounting, Bachelor degree a plus
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding attention to details and accuracy
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Bilingual in English and French
What we offer:
Cloudli offers its team members a great opportunity to stay on the leading edge of the new technological innovations in their field of work and play an important role in exciting projects shaping the future of the telecommunications industry. You’ll find Cloudli’s culture to be exciting, challenging and rewarding.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid Office/Work-from-Home policy
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive group insurance package
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
Who we are:
Cloudli Communications Corp., located in the heart of downtown Montreal, delivers feature-rich communications solutions to businesses of all types and sizes, with a track record that spans decades. Today, our solutions include work-from-anywhere unified communications apps for SMBs, start-ups and entrepreneurs; VoIP connectivity solutions optimized for businesses of any size; and digital fax solutions that leverage new technologies without disrupting trusted and established workflows. Serving over 7,000 customers in the United States and Canada, Cloudli helps businesses across North America better communicate with their customers – how, where and when they want – without compromising security, reliability and efficiency. Find us on the web, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.