Cloudli is currently looking for an intermediate or senior Front-End Software Developer (Web Integrator).
Your role will consist of actively participating in the architecture, design, development, testing and maintenance of software components of Web applications, utility libraries and others that will be used on the unified communication platform by Cloudli.
If you are a passionate, innovative & enthusiastic candidate and want to be involved in the growth of one of the technological leaders in today’s telecommunications carrier market, then this is the position for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop new Front-end features and components for a wide variety of devices and browsers
- Collaborate with an agile software engineering, designer and quality assurance (product) team in rapid iterations of solution design, development and deployment
- Ensure the quality of interfaces and services through the use of test suites and error detection tools
- Participate in the visual designs of the design team and translate into functional increments
- Produce functional and technical documentation for the different applications
- Support the different phases of the product life cycle, including analysis, development and testing
- Ensure a technological watch
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Able to work with APIs, NPM, GIT, React, CSS, Jenkins (continuous integration)
- Good ability to collaborate with back-end developers to jointly find solutions to problems
- An interest in participating in the resolution of complex technical challenges inherent in the field of telecommunications in real time (high volume, performance, high availability)
- An ability to develop in a dynamic SME and to communicate (good oral and written French; written English sufficient for technical documentation)
What we offer:
Located in thew heart of downtown Montreal (near the metro and train stations), Cloudli offers its team members a great opportunity to stay on the leading edge of the new technological innovations in their field of work and play an important role in exciting projects shaping the future of the telecommunications industry. You’ll find Cloudli’s culture to be exciting, challenging and rewarding.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid Office/Work-from-Home policy
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive group insurance package
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Long Term Disability
- Life insurance
Cloudli Communications Corp. (formerly babyTEL) delivers feature-rich communications solutions to businesses of all types and sizes, with a track record that spans decades. Today, our solutions include work-from-anywhere unified communications apps for SMBs, start-ups and entrepreneurs; VoIP connectivity solutions optimized for businesses of any size; and digital fax solutions that leverage new technologies without disrupting trusted and established workflows. Serving over 7,000 customers in the United States and Canada, Cloudli helps businesses across North America better communicate with their customers – how, where and when they want – without compromising security, reliability and efficiency. Find us on the web, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.